So this is it. This is my first shot at "blogging." I've read blogs and read about blogging - then I threw it all out of the window. Ultimately, I am blogging because I want to, not necessarily because I am looking for a cult following. Maybe blogging about my journey, challenges and successes will help me to be accountable for what I set out to do.
When I originally thought about doing this, I thought it would be good to document my wellness journey. I am working on transforming how I think about food, what I eat, how I exercise and more. In all reality, though, I know that my mouth/thoughts will run away once I start, so I can guarantee this won't be limited to wellness alone.
Moving forward, I hope to journal the wellness journey, but also the life journey. Whether we like it or not, it all takes a toll on our health. It only makes sense to include. I hope to include goals, activities, stories, lessons learned, links and other stuff.
If you're reading, I hope I can keep your interest. If you're not reading, I'm talking to myself which is not all that unusual, so I'm okay with it!
More to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment